Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Interior Inspiration

 
I've been attempting to put a few pieces of art and pictures up in the house to make it more cozy. Last week hubs and I went to Wine and Design and I find it incredibly therapeutic and fun so I'm finding that I'm inspired to think about what I could create myself. I'd love to have an original piece of art sometime but until then I'm inspired by Kimberly Hughes over at Swoon Worthy, who did this amazing abstract art herself! Would you attempt to make your own abstract art? I'm thinking about trying it... Until then, I'll look for some free time and a coupon to Michael's or AC Moore.

xoxo,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for including my work in your blog! Much appreciated :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimberly for being so inspiring! Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. I love that piece and I love abstract art! I have pretty low confidence in my DIY abilities so I'm not sure if I could make anything that fab but it would be fun to try (we can try together)! My friend made me a pretty piece of abstract art for my office. and I have a lot of abstract pieces on my pinterest board :-
    )

    ReplyDelete