Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ikea ektorp sofa inspiration

I've started to really enjoy my new found love for Bloglovin' (y'all feel free to follow me) and recently saw more inspiration for my favorite little couch that's currently in our living room, the Ektorp from Ikea. At a cool $399 for a sofa with a slip cover (that you can wash), it's a fantastic deal. Not to mention I've had my sofa for about 5 years now and it's help up really well. I'm a believer in this sofa, and until I can grow my paycheck to allow me to have my velvet sofa, this sofa should do just fine.

I need to charge up my camera and take some new pics for y'all but life has been a bit crazy. In the meantime here is some inspiration for the Ektorp sofa in their basic white and how much you can do with a neutral sofa.





via Cote De Texas

via Apartment Therapy

via Simple Details

via Pinterest

via Hooked on Houses

via Design Driven


via Pretty Petals

Now don't you want your own Ektorp sofa?!
xoxo,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. There are a lot of ways you can go with neutral-colored sofa, especially the white ones. They can fit perfectly with any kind of color scheme you have in your interior. But if I were you, I suggest to accentuate it with colorful throw pillows to add a bit of color and character to the sofa. After all, keeping it all solid, while it looks pristine, can be a bit boring. Have a good day!

    Jon Snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ought to never put your sofa covers into the dryer. You may make them contract making them to not fit back on your lounge chair.Best sofa covers

    ReplyDelete