Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Book Case Book Club

I love books. I love books scattered about, as decor, to read and on an epic book case.

Every month we have our book club (that's been meeting for 5 years now, I can't believe it's been that long!!) I love book club and I look forward to the challenge of completing at least one book a month. Sometime I read every page, sometimes I don't get to read at all, but I still enjoy our meetings regardless. I think the biggest difficulty is finding a book almost everyone likes and will read so that we can discuss it. We all take turns hosting and basically there's a good core of 10-11 of us who always attend and always host each year. March is my month so I did some researching to select a good book and finally decided on Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I loved it and couldn't put it down and I've heard some chatting amongst members that they like the book too!! I can't wait to discuss tonight!


Because we read mostly fiction I want to imagine all different types of book cases. I think this book would look excellent on a book case like this:
 

 Have you read Me Before You? Do you have any other book recommendations?

xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment