Sunday, January 12, 2014

Something New!

Back in 2012 I blogged the journey of our wedding, you can check it out here. It was a blast and so much fun!! As we closed in on our first anniversary, we approached our first big adult decision since getting married.. Purchasing a home! On December 19th, 2013 we purchased our first town home and officially became homeowners.

This blog will be my journey of putting together our wonderful home and the journeys of establishing something cozy and chic in my city of Raleigh, North Carolina. (I refused to move outside the border y'all, I am a city girl if this is going to be the biggest city I get to live in for now!)


 Downtown Raleigh, NC

But first, let me introduce myself.

I'm Amanda Dillman, a communications graduate from NC State University (GO PACK!) who is still finding herself and identity in a society where putting my foot down in a career has been harder than anticipated. I met a sweet boy back in 2009 and fell immediately in love. We moved into our first apartment back in June of 2009, only 6 months after meeting, and were engaged in 2011. We tied the knot in our great city of Raleigh, on November 10, 2012 and the rest is history!




I have a passion for design, fashion, and most importantly being thrifty. I like to mix expensive and inexpensive and make it work for my budget, and I hope to inspire others and I hope that this journey will allow me to grow in areas that I love. I know I've felt encouraged by others when it comes to my personal style, but I'm still figuring it out and I can't wait to journey with you all.

xoxo,

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on the new house and the new blog, dear! Can't wait to keep up with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete